DWC Pro Tool Kit Box Upgrade broken upon arrival.

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a watch along with the DWC Pro Tool Kit Box Upgrade and I received a box that does not close. The latch system was broken upon arrival and the box does not stay closed. The open/close button has no effect on the latch. This is frustrating as I cannot put take the box with me, otherwise all components fall out. How do we get this replaced, or who should I contact?

Thanks.

Sandro

Hi Sandro, sorry to hear that happened. Could you email me at jeff@diywatch.club? I’ll have my team assist you there.

This happened to me, i contacted them and got sent two additional broken boxes for my trouble. It was a gift so i had to apologize to the person i bought it for

Hey @Capticpher, really sorry for what happened and we tried our best to make it up to you. We checked each of the boxes before it leaves our hands and make sure they are perfect, and we put extra protection on the box. However it seems the lock just doesn’t hold up during the delivery process. We’re switching to a new type of latch so the problem should not persist by then. Really unfortunate for what happened, and I hope the person enjoyed the DIY kit nonetheless.

There was no additional protection in either replacement box beyond the normal cardboard and exterior bubble wrap, and the kit was missing phone holder stand, not huge deal buy the quality dip has chased me me away as a customer

Hi, just opened up this as a gift and the box latch was broken the same for me as well. The kit itself is awesome, so many great tools and packaged well. I’m glad she got the upgrade, just a bit bummed about the latch.

My wife got me a couple of the 38mm watch kits, what does it take to exchange those for larger dive style kits? My wrist just doesn’t seem to look right with the smaller watches.