New to the forum? Introduce yourself here!

Alex reporting in! Seems like a great crowd here!

Hi all, Iā€™m Ariel, happy to join this forum!

Hi there! Just finished my first diver! Canā€™t wait to start modding some Seikos!

Hi folks! Canā€™t wait to get started with my watch!

Btw @Nate your diver looks stunning!

My watch addiction has taken over my lifeā€¦and Iā€™m glad!! Iā€™m a noob but am eager to learn!

Fellow watch addict! I love the way watch is ruining my life lol hope to learn more here!

Hi from Germany! Nice to meet you all!

Hey I was wondering if you guys would be able to send a watch kit without the movement being assembled.

Howdy. Watch nut here. I am a sucker for Divers. Just happened upon the DIY site, placed order and before You blinked. Postman delivered kit today.

Hi Everyone!

Got myself a Mosel Brunette Skeleton watch with a Miyota 8N24 movement for my 30th birthday! Just finished putting together. The build went flawlessly, but the watch is not working:

I can adjust the time, and when the crown is in the winding position, I hear the buzz as I twist the crown. However, the watch does not work. I do not see all the gears turning, only some of the ones directly connected to the stem turn. The the clutch is not moving back and forth to regulate the tension released from the main spring. I followed the instructions, so what could be the problem?

Nothing looked broken when I opened the package, the place holder stem and crown did not look damaged.

Hi there, Iā€™m new to the forum. Iā€™ve always loved clocks and watches and since dismantling a pocket watch I have and being unable to put it back together, Iā€™ve fallen in love with them. Planning on building my very own soon and buying a Philippe Dufour when I win the lottery.

New guy here. I have always been fascinated with watches. Iā€™m kind of a gadget guy. I appreciate the complexity and precision that goes into making a watch movement.

I ordered my first kit a few days ago. Itā€™s a diver with blue bezel ring, sapphire crystal, and a set of red second hands. I am looking forward to the experience of assembling this. This will be the first time I have ever tried to work with a watch other than changing batteries in Quartz watches. If should be fun, exciting, a bit frustrating, and hopefully rewarding in the end.

Jeff

Hello DIY members,
My name is Noel Wideberg. I have been in the jewelery industry for 35 years. I own the www.RareWatches.org I sell hundreds of vintage rare watches.
My question is what are these watched worth when completed? Does anyone have a price point?
Best regards,
Noel Wideberg

This looks great. What do you think is a fair retail price for this watch. I am going to be opening a sales platform for these watches on my www.RareWatches.org watch business.

Here is my German watches for sale Glashutte Original Rare Watches
https://rarewatches.org/glashutte-original-2/
and A. Lange & Sƶhne Rare Watches
2022 - Most Rare Watches Online A. Lange & Sƶhne Rare Watches
They are both top of the line German watch companies

Hello all. Patrick B from Dallas T. Shopping for my first watch now. Maybe 2. Canā€™t wait to diy my first watch.

Hello, just ordered Expedition Watch With Sapphire Dial, time to build my first watch, really looking forward to it.

Enjoy restoring antique straight razors and collecting watches, both equally expensive wormholes! lol

Hi all, new to the scene and hoping to build my first diy watch.

My name is Hal. Want to start watch making. Suggest as to first kit and tools
Thanks

Hi! Iā€™m Francesco :relaxed: I get my DIY Box expedition series and I cannot wait to start this experience!!