DWC-D03 FACE WONT FIT

Hi. Just a received diver to build for Christmas and have managed to fit the Crown, hour spring and that’s it. The face I gave is two part silver with a rear disc for the illuminations.
The face will locate to the movement but the centre spindle is too big for the outer face.
Has anyone had this before? Annoying as this was from the family and don’t want to tell them something is wrong !!!

I also received it for Christmas but as far as the dial everything went smooth. Mine was a two piece as well. I placed the dial over the silver lume plate and it fit just fine. The size dial is pretty standard, I don’t see them messing that up. Are you missing a step? If you do feel like soemthing is wrong, try reaching out to customer service

Yeah looks like the hole in the dial is way to small when you try and place over the movement spindle. When you look at the black dials and compare you can see a huge hole size difference, I have laced the lume plate over the movement and that fits, the dial flipped doesn’t appear will pass. I Ave emailed them and will see what response I get. I’m not keen on buying a new dial just to build it.

I ran into a similar problem with my GMT build. I accidentally bought a dial for the non-GMT Diver and the center hole was too small for the bigger GMT post. I used a 3/32 drill bit and drilled it out until it fit. Fits and works great now! Just be careful to not let the bit slip out and scratch the face.