Hands not moving

Hello!
I am halfway through assembling. I am putting the hands on which is going well however they wont move when i turn the Crown. I can change the date, but the hands wont move, they are on properly and I can hear and see the gears moving.
Please help!!

Hey they have a video exactly on troubleshooting hands not moving, should be useful to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4engQ_T_7n8

I have the same problem, the video didn’t help. I think the movement is broken.
I sent DIY messages on Facebook and Instagram for help, but they don’t answer me. Is there a different way to contact them?

Let’s not jump to conclusions hastily. DIY is fun for its troubleshooting. Does the movement run when the hands are removed and the movement taken out of the case? Is the balance wheel turning freely? The hands, are they in the way of each other? Or is the second hand correctly installed onto the post, and not to the side of the post? Does the movement show sign of obstructions?

If the movement arrived fine and did not work in the course of your assembly, chances are something wrong happened during the process.