How much time did you take to finish assembling your watch?

• under 1hr
  • 1-2hr
  • 2-3hr
  • 3-4hr
  • 4-5hr
  • more than 5hr

0 voters

Interested in seeing how much time you took to finish your watch. Mine took just under three hours. Would be quicker if I didn’t mess around so much lol

1 Like

I spend about two hours up to the second hand installation, got stuck and frustrated, then pause the whole thing for a day. Glad the forum gave me some advice on the hand and I cleared it on the next day. Spend an extra half hour to clean up and close the case. So the entire process took a bit more than a day…? If you count the working hours only, then it’s just two and a half hour.

It took me just under 3 hours. I took my time with every step and the whole process went quite smoothly, well, except for one step that I nearly messed up. But it came out fine.

It was pretty quick for me. They said 2-3 hours average time of completion. I finished just under 2 hours. I did skip the video once I understand what the next step is, so perhaps that saved me some time.

I took a few breaks here and there, and then got distracted by my friend, so i was quite slow in finishing the assembling. took me 4 hours

It was just under 3 hours. It was a good time for a weekend small DIY project. You know, wake up late Sunday morning, get a brunch, chuck a cold beer and start making watch. Best DIY in quite a while.

It took me 2 hours. The whole thing went quite smoothly. I was expecting something more challenging. But hey, I have a watch now. No complaint.