Many cheap watches that you dare trash, or one expensive grail that you don't dare wear?

Let’s talk collection. What do you prefer? Have multiple watches, not expensive, that you’re comfortable wearing everyday and not worry about getting a scratch on them because they are cheap, or save that money for that one holy grail that you treasure so much you don’t dare wearing it at all?

Me, I’ve been collecting multiple affordable watche each year, and the collection is growing sizably. Good thing is it won’t kill me if I drop any of these watches. They have taken quite a beating over the years. But it does slow me down in saving up for more desirable watches. So I’ve been thinking about downsizing the collection and saving up for more expensive acquisition.

So what’s your strategy?

Interesting question. I prefer affordable watches because it’s what i can afford. I basically view watches as tools, tools to be worn and worn out. I don’t get overly attached about a watch if it breaks. If it dies, it dies.

I’m downsizing and consolidating my collection. Simple reason: wife.

hahaha I’m going through the same thing. Although I got myself a new addition to my collection recently. You know, Christmas time