Missing Parts

I received my first order from DIY last December. Regrettably it was missing several critical components including the hands, dial and the special engraved rotor. After writing Jeff per the instructions I did receive a personal email from Charlotte Lee who requested that I send photos to document what I did receive and determine if there were any other missing parts. I complied promptly after receiving her request but have heard nothing since. Several follow up emails have been sent as well as two DMs on Facebook, but I have only received automated responses and no further assistance. Can anyone advise me further on how to contact DWC? They have simply gone dark on me and I don’t know why. I simply want to try my hand at assembling this watch (which was a Christmas gift). Everything about DWC seems professional so I am both mystified and disappointed in their lack of customer support. Thanks for reading this.

Update: DWC has responded graciously and this issue is being resolved. Thanks to Jeff, Charlotte and others in customer service.

I just checked with my team and they have replied to your email. Over the holiday season our team is pretty overloaded with customer enquiries, so thank you for your patience.

Topic is resolved and is now closed