My experience of DIY Watch Club - a 5 minute FAST FORWARD watch build

Hello everyone. Tristan here from CHRONODIVERS.com. It’s with great pleasure that I can present my DWC D03 GMT Batman Divers Watch. I have produced several videos of the process - NOT in anyway instructional videos - just a record of my first experience of watch building. This is the SHORT “fast forwarded” version.

It’s a YouTube link > https://youtu.be/B5LPkE3LXOo

The end result is a watch I am immensely proud of. I’m very much looking forward to saying “I built it” when asked about it.

PS - It’s a topic I have a feeling I could go on … and on … and on … about :rofl:

I’m considering buying the kit, would you recommend it based on your experience?

ABSOLUTELY - the whole process from procuring the kit, to despatch with FEDEX tracking to arrival just a few days later. What arrived in the post exceeded my expectations. I expected the tools to be of medium to low quality - NOT AT ALL. Everything from the tools, to the toolkit case are of the best quality.

The building process is so well documented by DWC video that I felt supported throughout the whole process. All in all - I give GWC 10/10 and the finished product is also a strong 10/10 - best of all … I built it MYSELF :blush: