Restock?

Anyone know if there will be a restock soon of any kits under $200? Looking to purchase one for a gift.

I just got one kit for christmas at something like $230, pretty good deal imo. If there’s a kit under $200 for the season I’m definitely grabbing an extra one!

iirc they did a sales back then, and it was sold out quite swiftly. Not sure if any kits went under $200 though.

If I were you I would not wait for the right sales to come by and just get whatever you want. They really get sold out pretty quickly.

Thanks it’s for a Christmas gift so I need it pretty soon. I thought I had seen one on a blog review say they got one for like $180 or so.

Any idea if there will be another sale before Christmas?

I had seen a blog review say they got one for $180. Not sure if they do have one. I’m seeing the cheapest watch as $250.

dude you’re luck- i just checked again and they just came out with a christmas special at $215 https://shop.diywatch.club/collections/frontpage/products/christmas-special-diy-watchmaking-kit-mosel-space-blue-open-heart-vintage-dress-watch-w-miyota-82s0

wished i had more patience but i’m not complaing over $15

and i’m probably getting myself an extra one for the season lol

Yeah as per @captainmarvel seems like the Christmas sale is live right now. You can save more than $50 on their diver, pretty good bargain imo

My guess is the $180 price tag from the blog review is from the launch sale. Usually that one is the biggest discount you’ll ever see. I wasn’t around that early to witness that though. Otherwise $180 is a pretty insane discount from their normal price around $250, I’m getting myself and extra kit if it ever drops to that price.