Their youtube channel is amazing!

I don’t know how this doesn’t get mentioned at all, but apparently they came out with a youtube channel a few months ago, and their videos are amazing! They have more tutorials than the ones we have with the kits and they are so well made as well!

Time to show them some love: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhp8ZqXfeWO3u5V2ftnVvw

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that. Shame that they have so little attention at the moment. The videos are definitely amazing. Subscribed!

Very impressive! I guess they don’t have the resource to market their channel, but man, the videos are so PRISTINE

Good find! Their videos are indeed impressive. And they are all free. Impressive work! Subscribed immediately!

That’s totally a gem. Their latest video on timegrapher is an absolute bang too, check it out:

3 Likes

And they’ve already came out with a new video! Seems like they are regularly updating it now, another good one!

3 Likes

These videos are amazing! Gotta show my support to them. Subscribed!

Wow, I mean WOW

This channel is better than the majority of youtube watch instructional videos out there. Professional quality, clear instructions. And yet it is so relatively unknown. Such a shame it doesn’t get the attention it deserves

Impressive content from them. Subscribed

Not gonna lie, this is my find of the new year. Seems like the quality is even a notch higher than the tutorial that comes with the kit (if that’s even possible). I just wish they come out with new videos more often. I go through one video so quickly, sometimes I’m stuck rewatching the videos again just to get through the day

I just got here and found out about this. Pretty good I have to say. Sub for me. Hope they keep making these good videos

I love what they are doing, sharing in depth knowledge about watchmaking to the general public, and free on Youtube

Hmm how did I not know about this before. This is quality tutorial for free. Mad props to them

Hey thanks for the recommendation! I really enjoy the new videos from them, hope they’ll have regular updates on the channel

Just saw their new video in my sub, good video!