What watches did you have before getting your DIY Watch?

Curious to know what my fellow DWC members have in their collection. This DWC thing really is something. Haven’t seen anything like this before. It should be interesting to know what we have in our collection.

I’ll start first. I’m quite into microbrands. I have a Seiko, Boldr, Orient, Tactico. Small collection, but steadily growing.

What does your collection look like?

1 Like

I have a Seiko Tuna, Christopher Ward C3, and a Nomos Tangente

DIY Watch really draws me in with is mod-ability (if that’s a word). I mean, I enjoy fine watch, watch with quality. But making one MYSELF, woah, that’s going to be an important addition to my collection

DIY Watch is actually my first watch. I’m most probably dumb diving head first into an immense world of watchmaking. But it’s been fun so far (and of course extremely challenging)

1 Like

I’ve been trying to slim down my collection. Sold off most of my microbrands to fund the purchase of my grail watch, an Omega Speedmaster.

Welcome to the bottomless pit of money burning

Shhh don’t tell him yet

A few Raketa and Vostok.

I see you are a comrade

Don’t tell him about modding either

1 Like

whisper microbrands

1 Like

my collection is vintage oriented. so it consists of a couple of Gruen, Bulova, Omega, and Enicar. This diy watch is absolutely the youngest in my bunch

It is people like you who got me spending my monthly salary on small unknown brands.

But I’m not regretting it one bit lol

(not yet)

1 Like

We only gonna regret not buying more :wink: