Your next watch purchase

So obviously my last watch purchase was this DIY Watch (which went very well btw), what about the next?

I caught myself pondering this the other day. What will be my next watch? (cue, Do I look like a man with a plan?)

So guys help me out. I need inspiration, something to look forward to. Tell me what you think your (planned or unplanned) next watch purchase will be

I’m looking at the Vostok Amphibia atm. Not a substantial purchase, just a small addition to my collection.

My habit is simply keep adding small purchases to my tiny watch collection. That way, I’ll have a new watch to play with now and then and it won’t hurt my wallet

A bit late but I’m planning to get a Panerai Luna Rossa. That carbon fiber case is just so sexy

1 Like

Your husband is a lucky man!

On a side note, is the discount still on? I might be tempted to get one myself. That blue is so tasty

Sweet! I’ll get myself a Valentine’s Day gift #foreveralone

My question is regarding tools for second watch forward. Are the tool kits specific to the individual watch? Or standard across the board? I bought a watch winder that holds 12 automatics and I only have 6 so I thought a couple (or 3) DIYs would go great with the collection. So with my first watch I’m getting the upgraded tool kit option with box. Will that kit work with any of the watches I buy here or do I have to buy a tool kit for each watch? Thanks so much for the help.

The tools included are pretty universal for most watches. I’ve used them to mod some watches in my collection without any problem. And they are of much better quality than the ebay tools that I had (I bought the kit with upgraded tools, so that might be why)