The stem once open in the hour setting position is too short to push it back in winding position

I have completed the watch but when I pull out the stem in hour settin position something don’t work well.
When I pull the stem out one step it set the date; in the second step it set the hour but after this the stem don’t came back in the positions 1 (date) or 0 (winding). It seems like there is no space or the stem is too short because when I press the crown this one goes to touch the case where the crown has to screw.
Have you any suggestions?
Thank You
Davide

So it starts off at winding position, goes to time setting position, then cannot go back to winding position? Did I read that wrong?

Yes, you understand right. It seems like the stem is 1 o 2 mm too short, when I push it back it goes to touch the case where start the screwing column.
The only mode for retur to the winding position is to screw the stem on the case.

Hey @Dav74 please send me an email at jeff@diywatch.club. I’ll arrange for a replacement stem and crown sent out your way

Thank you. I just sent you the email.

Thank you to Jeff and DIY watches, they solved my problem. They send me a new stem that is perfect. Perfect assistance!